Ready. Set. Vegas.
We’re getting close! If you haven’t already, you can still register for the SAGES meeting (in-person and virtual) August 31-September 3. Odds are 100 percent that you’ll save money by registering on or before Friday, August 20.
As previously mentioned, health and safety remain our primary concern. SAGES has a safety culture, and as an innovative society, we are trying to set the standard for meetings moving forward. We value the trust you have placed in us. Las Vegas (and the state of Nevada) reinstated their mask mandate last week, and the MGM is seeing great compliance with groups and individuals currently in house. Specific meeting safety measures include:
- SAGES and the MGM will enforce the mask mandate. Masks will be required at all times, including evening and offsite social events, except while actively eating or drinking.
- COVID numbers in Vegas have been decreasing the last few days, likely as a result of their July 30 reinstated mask mandate
- Masks and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel and conference space.
- COVID vaccines are required. All registrants, exhibitors and staff will be required to complete a self-attestation of vaccination status before being issued a badge for meeting access.
- The SAGES conference space and the main event/Sing-Off location (Brooklyn Bowl) are private. We will not be interacting with the general public during official meeting events.